Ingredients (for 2people)
- Chicken wings 6
Thinly sliced green onion as appropriate
- Cooking sake 1 tablespoon [gochujang sauce]
- Sesame seeds 1 tablespoon
Cooking sake 1 tablespoon [seasoning]
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon [gochujang sauce]
- Oil as appropriate
Grated garlic 1 teaspoon [seasoning]
- Honey 1 tablespoon [gochujang sauce]
- Potato starch as appropriate
Grated ginger 1 teaspoon [seasoning]
- Pure Honey Vinegar 1 tablespoon [gochujang sauce]
- Shredded red pepper as appropriate
Gochujang 2 tablespoon[gochujang sauce]
- Red pepper powder 1/3 teaspoon [gochujang sauce]
How to cook:
1 Cut notches along the bones of the chicken wings. Put the chicken wings and ingredients for [seasoning] in a plastic storage bag, rub together until well-combined, then lightly sprinkle potato starch.
2 Put [gochujang sauce] in a heat-resistant bowl, stir it up, and put it in the microwave (600w) for 2 mins.
3Heat up cooking oil in a frying pan, then add (1). Fry well on both sides for 5 mins, and then add (2). Add white sesame seeds and stir until well-combined,
4Serve on a dish and sprinkle shredded red pepper and thinly sliced green onion if you'd like.