Seared bonito with spicy honey sauce
Ingredients (for 2people)
- Seared bonito (lump) 1 pack (230g)
Green shiso leaf 3
- Onion [Condiments] as appropriate
- Ginger [Condiments] as appropriate
- Garlic [Condiments] 1 slice
Ponzu sauce [Spicy sauce] 2 tablespoon
- Chili Bean Sauce [Spicy sauce] 1 teaspoon
- Salt [Spicy sauce] 1 pinch
- Myoga ginger [Condiments] as appropriate
- Round sliced pepper [Condiments] as appropriate
- Acacia Honey [Spicy sauce] 1 teaspoon
How to cook:
1Cut the seared bonito into a 1cm-thick pieces. Thinly slice the onion and Myoga ginger. Shred the ginger and rinse with water. Thinly slice the garlic.
2Add the ingredients of [spicy sauce] into a bowl and mix.
3Lay the Shiso onto a plate and, lay down (1), and top with plenty of [condiments]. Drizzle (2) in a circular motion to complete.
4Key point to remember
The spiciness of the tobanjan and the sweetness of the acacia honey go perfectly together.
Please adjust the amount of tobanjan according to your preference.
Please use your favorite potherbs as condiments.