Hot and sour soup made with pure honey vinegar
Ingredients (for 2people)
- Egg 1
Soybean sprouts 60g
- Shiitake mushrooms 2～3 pieces
Boiled bamboo shoots 50g
- Pure Honey Vinegar 2 tablespoon
Chinese chili oil 1 teaspoon
- Granulated Chinese soup stock Or chicken bouillon powder 2 teaspoon
- Green onion shoots
- Cooking sake【A】1 tablespoon
Salt・Pepper【A】 One pinch
- Sweet cooking sake【A】
- Light-Colored Soy Sauce【A】
- Water【Dissolved Potato Starch】
- Potato starch【Dissolved Potato Starch】
How to cook:
1Remove the stalks from the shiitake mushrooms and thinly slice them.Chop the bamboo shoots to 3cm in length, and finely chop the green onion shoots.
For 【Dissolved Potato Starch】,mix and dissolve in water, and lightly beat the egg.
2Put the water and soup stock in the pot and bring to a boil. Insert the bean sprouts, shiitake mushrooms, and bamboo shoots, and lightly simmer.
Add 【A】 and once it is brought to a boil again, add the pure honey vinegar.
3Once again mix the 【Dissolved potato starch】well, and add it to thicken the soup.
4Pour the beaten egg into it in a circular motion, and once it rises to the surface, add the Chinese chili oil and transfer to a bowl.Garnish it with the green onion shoots to finish.